Community, Arts Councils, Libraries, Special Events, Conventions, Visitor Tours
"Jim's deep understanding of the cowboy spirit, his gift for lyrics and melody, his terrific finger picking make him a really special performer."
Hugh McLennan, Host, Spirit of the West, Syndicated Radio show -- Canada/U.S.
Evening or Afternoon Concerts
Two fifty minute sets with a 20 minute intermission
Communities have often provide a 'Western Meal' ahead of the concert and price tickets accordingly.
The Usual Stage Setup
Jim usually is a one man band with robust finger picking giving the impression of 3 guitars at once!
Depending on equipment available at your venue, at a minimum, Jim uses a 12' x 12' screen via laptop computer to LCD projector, all which Jim can provide.
A Concert Program is provided:
- below are areas covered -- program is more detailed
> 2 songs
2. The 1870's: The West Changed Forever
> 4 songs, 1 poem, 3 stories
3. The 1880's: The Cattle, Cowboys and Settlers
> 3 songs, 1 story
4. Before the Fences: Cattle/Trail Drives
> 4 songs, 1 story
5. The NorthWest Rebellion
> 1 song, 1 story
6. Before the Fences: Roundups
> 2 songs, 1 story
7. The 21st Century: The Western Lifestyle Still Lives
> 4 songs